Mastery DLC Update (2.0.0)
The Mastery Expansion is live! Currently you need to purchase the DLC via Steam. I will create a bundle version here on itch.io soon – but as the DLC update also contains free stuff, the new version gets released here already!
- Mastery: a permanent progression system with levels and mastery points
- Supercharge: optional difficulty modifiers on top of the normal difficulty levels
- Daily Challenge: daily run with fixed seed, difficulty and supercharge and an online leaderboard to show off your skill
- Overload 21-30: Added ten new difficulty levels
- Rainbow: after beating Overload 25 you can choose any primary color
- New tower Berserker: Loses health when attacking and deals percentage of maximum health as damage
- New mob Powder Keg: Deals considerable AOE damage upon death
- New mob Kamikaze: Flying mob which ignores walls and goes straight for towers or the core
- New achievement Master: Reach the maximum level.
- New achievement Supercharger: Beat each supercharge modifier.
- New achievement Pain Train: Beat the game on difficulty Overload 25.
- New achievement Abstinence: Beat Overload 25 without masteries.
- New achievement Groundhog: Finish a daily run.
- New achievement Apex: Finish a daily run with a score of at least 5000.
- New achievement Grandmaster: Beat the game on difficulty Overload 30.
- New module Reckoning: Gain 5% bonus score for this game.
- New module Common Stack: Increase the limit for all common upgrades.
- New module Uncommon Stack: Increase the limit for all uncommon upgrades.
- New module Rare Stack: Increase the limit for all rare upgrades.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for choosing and skipping rewards (1-5, Spacebar)
- New setting to disable damage numbers
- You can now hold the shift key to build multiple wall stacks at once
- Moved highscores to the compendium
- Run infographics now have color coded tower positions and rarities
- Removed the reward order from infographics for now
- The reset build button has a different icon and is now on the core
- Damage to cores or towers is now capped at 25% maximum health in endless mode
- Rearranged unlock thresholds for rewards
- Random zones no longer spawn on towers
- Reworked the range indicators for better legibility
- Reduced maximum amount of void zones from 10 to 5
- Increased endless health scaling
- Healer now grants all adjacent allies a 20% frenzy buff for 2s on hit
- Shield Generator now grants all adjacent allies a 20% frenzy buff for 2s on hit
- Sniper Damage upgrade no longer grants bonus damage, instead inceases kill bonus cap
- Less is more module now reduces reward options by 2 but grants extra bonus reward
- Endless Modules bonuses 1% 🡆 0.5%
- Boomblaster attack speed 0.5 🡆 0.4
- Boomblaster Speed upgrade stacks 5 🡆 3
- Lightning Speed upgrade speed 0.25 🡆 0.15
- Executioner Damage upgrade damage 9 🡆 12
- Sunbeam Damage upgrade stacks 15 🡆 20
- Hammerling all sizes attack speed 0.1 🡆 0.15
- Giant Kite damage 4 🡆 5
- Giant Sawblade damage 5 🡆 6
- Mobs stuck at 0 health no longer occur when using the Cleaver
- Mobs split by the Cleaver now get their shield capacity reduced correctly
- The device’s visual scaling setting no longer affects the game
- The add wall stack icon is now displayed in your chosen color
- The ion cannon rotation arrows are now displayed in your chosen color
- You no longer get a win streak warning when abandoning an endless game
Get Core Defense
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.