A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A roguelike tower defense game with a dash of deckbuilding
Core Defense takes the best out of the tower defense genre and infuses it with roguelike mechanics and adds a dash of deckbuilding to create a simple, yet enticing gameplay experience which will have you craving for just one more wave, one more reward and just one ... more ... run!
- Enjoy hundreds of hours of challenging gameplay
- Play in short sessions of under an hour
- Unlock and discover different rewards with every run
- Explore many playstyles and strategies
- Blissfully despair at 20+ difficulty levels
- Unlock dozens of elusive achievements
- Save and share infographics about your runs
When Core Defense gets released on Steam later, all itch.io owners will get a free Steam key for the game!
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/URcmzXm
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jan 15, 2020|
|Made with||Inkscape, PixiJS|
|Tags||Deck Building, Difficult, Minimalist, Roguelike, Roguelite, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Tactical, Tower Defense|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam, Community|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Your name in the credits, under the header "Special Thanks".
Rename a mob, tower, ability or core module in collaboration with the developer. The content will be credited with your name in the description.
- "Little Fixes" (1.8.3)5 days ago
- "Win Streak" (1.8.2)12 days ago
- "Endless Finetuning" (1.8.1)61 days ago
- "Endless" (1.8.0)68 days ago
- "Final Touches" (1.7.2)Jun 25, 2020
- "Reconjuring Profiles" (1.7.1-beta)Jun 07, 2020
- "Leaving Early Access" (1.7.0-beta)Jun 04, 2020
- "Community Content" (1.6.0-beta)May 09, 2020