A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A roguelike tower defense game with a dash of deckbuilding
Core Defense takes the best out of the tower defense genre and infuses it with roguelike mechanics like permadeath or procedural generation and adds a dash of deckbuilding to create a simple, yet enticing gameplay experience which will have you crave for just one more wave, one more reward and just one more run.
- Enjoy hundreds of hours of challenging gameplay
- Play in short sessions of under an hour or binge for hours on end
- Discover different rewards with every run
- Explore many different playstyles and strategies
- Loose yourself in the addictive loop of reward, build, battle, repeat
- Blissfully despair at the many challenging difficulty levels
- Unlock dozens of quirky and elusive achievements
- Share exportable infographics about your runs
When Core Defense gets released on Steam later, all itch.io owners will get a free Steam key for the game!
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||81 days ago|
|Made with||Inkscape, PixiJS|
|Tags||Deck Building, Difficult, Minimalist, Roguelike, Roguelite, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Tactical, Tower Defense|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam, Community|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Your name in the credits, under the header "Special Thanks".
Rename a mob, tower, ability or core module in collaboration with the developer. The content will be credited with your name in the description.